BRIDGEWELL QUALITY ASSURANCE
At Bridgewell, everything we do begins and ends with food safety. Our highest priority is that all products that carry the Bridgewell name and all practices we use stand up to the highest of safety standards. We proudly maintain a perfect SQF rating as well as some of the most strict sourcing, manufacturing, warehousing, and fulfillment practices out there. We work hard to ensure that working with Bridgewell means working safe everytime.
What is QA
Safe Quality Food (SQF)
Consulting & Value-Add Services
What is QA
Bridgewell’s Quality Assurance (QA) Department is our first line of defense committed to food safety. QA plays an essential role, helping to deliver safe and consistent products to users, utilizing a set of actives to ensure standards and specifications are met. We have designed our activities around compliance with all regulatory agencies. Food safety is paramount to the entire Bridgewell operation and will always be top priority.
Our Services Include:
- Pervasive assessment of supply chain – both international and domestic
- Rigorous supplier vetting and approval process
- Item and supplier set up, lot control & tracking
- Product Development
- Sampling and Testing
- Detailed inspections at all food safety control points
- Working with suppliers to ensure satisfaction
- Management of third-party audits
- Managing Certifications
- Enforcing Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP)
- FSMA & Prop 65 compliant
- Enforcing Environmental Monitoring Program
- Testing Facility for pathogens
- Peanut free facility program monitoring
- HACCP-based food safety and quality system
- Day to day sanitation procedures
- Chemical control
- Personnel training
- Transportation programs
At Bridgewell, it is important to us that our customers know the high standards we hold ourselves, our facilities, and our products to. That’s why we work with globally recognized certifiers to give you the stamps of approval you trust.
Our certifications are broken down by facility-specific certifications, product-specific certifications, and member organizations.
To learn more about our certifications and partners, visit our food certifications page.
Safe Quality Foods (SQF)
SQF is a Food Safety Management Certification, created and managed by the SQF Institute, and used to control food safety risks through the implementation of a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) program.
According to SQF Institute, The SQF program is an intensive, rigorous, and credible food safety and quality program that is recognized by retailers, brand owners, and food service providers worldwide.
SQF Certified Facility
Bridgewell’s 50,000 Sq Ft. warehouse and production facility have been SQF certified since 2020, receiving an excellent rating each year, and scoring a 100% perfect audit in 2021.
Bridgewell’s SQF certification applies to our Clackamas, Oregon facility, but encompasses our full program for all operations in and outside of that facility.
- Supplier Approval – Vetting, Testing, and more
- Product Development
- Certification Management
- Monitoring & Handling of Complaints
- Inbound and Outbound Shipment Inspection
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Bridgewell’s Clackamas, Oregon headquarters is equipped with a QA lab facility for basic in-house testing and analysis. This means faster analysis with experts you know and trust, each step of the way.
These Services Include:
- Inspection and Sampling by QA team
- Moisture Testing
- Gluten Testing
- Brix Testing
- Physical Sensory Evaluation
- Granulation Analysis
When in-house testing is not possible, the Bridgewell QA Team partners with accredited off-site labs for additional testing services. We work with only the best labs to ensure you get results you can trust, and with our in-house fulfillment services, we can guarantee your items will arrive safely to be tested.
CONSULTING & VALUE-ADDED SERVICES
Value-add service for customers/suppliers
- Use our knowledge for your products! Our team is happy to consult on proper product labeling and other food safety measures.
We are partners
- QA services are provided as a service to our partners – don’t have QA team? – we can help.
- Have a food safety program set up, but want to take it to the next level? Let us help get you there.